People turn to the garden for a variety of reasons; filling open areas in the yard, improving the curbside appeal, fulfilling a personal desire to create, and even partaking for the many health benefits it provides are all great reasons to garden. But what many people are unaware of is how amazing these activities are for the environment.
Gardening impacts everything from the air we breathe to the minimizing of carbon footprints we leave behind. If you have an area to plant in, even if it’s simply containers on a terrace, take advantage of this space and become part of a healthy environmental impact.
- Green walls increase the feeling of well-being.
- A living wall reduces the ambient temperature.
- Vertical gardens reduce ambient noise.
- Green walls reduce stress.
- Vertical gardens boost productivity